Location: Finland, Helsinki
Nordic Beauty Inc. is a leading distributor and a strategic growth partner for top beauty brands. We hold Nordic values to heart and are a trusted partner for brands, retailers, influencers and the whole network of end-to-end chain in the Nordics and Europe.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing trainee to join our marketing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to experience working with beauty brands and marketing, then this might be the one for you!
In this marketing trainee position, you will be assisting marketing team in different marketing activities and taking part in creating, planning, and executing marketing projects together with internal stakeholders and other partners. You will be participating in marketing teams daily work including:
- Taking part in creating and executing new and ongoing sales campaigns, PR activities and event marketing actions
- Supporting in creating and implementing social media activities, influencer collaborations and everyday communication
- Brainstorming and preparing new concept ideas to support sales and brand awareness
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Supporting in creating marketing materials and texts
- Preparing presentations and conducting analysis
- Helping with PR and marketing reporting
- Assisting with daily duties and taking care of given office assistance tasks
Marketing trainee requirements
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or in a similar field
- Understanding of marketing techniques and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Team player, but used to work independently and proactively
- Excellent multitasking abilities and organizational abilities
- Must have a passion for marketing
If you feel this is something for you, we would love to hear from you soon! Please apply by filling in the “Get in touch” form below. Or by e-mail / phone to:
Get in touch
We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our growing company. If you didn’t see a job listing that precisely matches your skills, but you are experienced in areas such as retail account management, purchasing, distribution, brand management, ecommerce, or the beauty industry, please do get in touch using the form below.