Nordic Beauty Import is a leading distributor and a strategic growth partner for top beauty brands having a wide coverage in each customer channel. We hold Nordic values to heart and are a trusted partner for brands, retailers, influencers and the whole network of end-to-end chain. Our experienced team has a strong background in beauty industry from omni-channel and solution sales.
We are growing rapidly and to be able to support our fast grow we are now looking for an experienced Key account Manager to take care of our existing customers and to seek new opportunities in the market. This is one of the key roles in our company to fulfill the mission of being trusted partner in the region and to exceed the high level customer service experience.
Key Account Manager job description
Are you an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to our dynamic team to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by not only comprehending but exceeding their requirements. Our company goal is to contribute sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
The ideal candidate has a strong and successful background in building long-term relationships with strategic customers and bringing additional value to both parties. You will be able to identify customer needs and requirements to promote our brands and services. The key to success in this role is to identify the potential in the rapidly changing retail landscape and to react.
Key Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with the most important strategic customers to accomplish organic growth and company objectives.
- Creating and following the annual sales and marketing budgets for each key account together with Head of sales and Head of marketing.
- Suggest solutions that meet the market requirements and prepare for the future growth and bigger market share.
- Maintain excellent customer service and relationship with your clients.
- Responsible of supporting the demand planning with accurate forecasts.
- Key account management & marketing plan for each key account according to the company sales & marketing plan.
- Constantly seeking new potential customers and service models for the existing brands and categories.
- Strong plan to grow and evolve together with the existing customers and brands.
- Being the key point of information internally regarding all key account information to be able to succeed in providing the high level customer service.
Key Account Manager qualifications and requirements
- MA in business administration, sales or similar.
- Previous working experience as a Key Account Manager for 4+ years
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and social skills.
- Strong networking capability and good in maintaining relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines and to cope with the high-seasons.
- Network in the industry a strong advantage.
- Fluent in English +1 Scandinavian language
Are you a dynamic salesperson, knowing what it takes to serve the customers in best possible way and to grow the business with background in beauty, wholesale, retail or similar?
Get passioned about global brands and growing sales? Do you have a winner attitude?
Does this sound perfect for you? If you are our next Beauty sales professional of the year – sell yourself to us and come to work with the best brands and the best team at NBI! Please send your CV and application to email@example.com