Nordic Beauty Inc is a leading distributor and a strategic growth partner for top beauty brands having a wide coverage in every customer channel. We hold Nordic values to heart and are a trusted partner for brands, retailers, influencers and the whole network of end-to-end chain. Our experienced team has a strong background in beauty industry from omni-channel and solution sales.
We are growing rapidly and to be able to support our fast grow we are now looking for an experienced Key account Manager to take care of our existing customers and to seek new opportunities in the market. This is one of the key roles in our company to fulfill the mission of being trusted partner in the region and to exceed the high-level customer service experience.
Digital Key Account Manager job description
Are you an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about e-merchandising and bringing the customer relationships to a next level with excellent service and joint development?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a skilled Digital Key Account Manager to our dynamic team to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important digital platforms. You will be responsible for maintaining digital marketplaces including Amazon, Zalando and our company own B2B site. Our company goal is to contribute sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
The Digital Key Account Manager should have a deep understanding in marketplace and ecommerce operations, sales and services to operators, and the management of post-sale relationships. You have the skill set to independently create appealing product listings to platforms, manage selection and pricing in addition to working with the platforms’ sales and marketing tools. The Digital Key Account Manager will report into the head of sales and be responsible for overall daily maintenance of the business, including the analysis of sales reports, project management of business plans with digital customer, and components of promotional plans that drive the overall growth strategies and goals for the business. Work closely and communicate with key internal cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure the business is tracking against all agreed upon KPIs from an internal perspective to achieve ongoing goals.
The ideal candidate has a strong and successful background in building long-term success with Digital platforms and You will be able to identify customer needs and requirements to promote our brands and services. The key to success in this role is to maximize the commercial potential of our brands in the digital platforms through means of merchandising and systematic activations.
Digital Key Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with the most important strategic customers to accomplish organic growth and company objectives.
- Mine, analyze, and report on all relevant data, including sales and consumer data and any additional KPIs by your accounts
- Creating and following the annual sales and marketing budgets for each key account together with Head of sales and Head of marketing.
- Adapt plans and expectations in line with changing circumstances, and communicate rationale to solutions
- Suggest solutions that meet the market requirements and prepare for the future growth and bigger market share.
- Maintain excellent customer service and relationship with your clients.
- Responsible of supporting the demand planning with accurate forecasts.
- Merchandising & marketing plan for each key account according to the company sales & marketing plan.
- Constantly seeking new potential digital platforms and service models for the existing brands and categories.
- Strong plan to grow and evolve together with the existing customers and brands.
- Being the key point of information internally regarding all key account information to be able to succeed in providing the high-level customer service.
Key Account Manager qualifications and requirements
- MA in business administration, sales or similar.
- Previous digital working experience as for 4+ years
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and social skills.
- Skilled with MS office tools and basic skills to image editing
- Strong networking capability and good in maintaining relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines and to cope with the high seasons.
- Network in the industry a strong advantage.
- Fluent in English
Are you a dynamic salesperson, knowing what it takes to serve the customers in best possible way and to grow the business with background in beauty, wholesale, retail or similar?
Get passioned about global brands and growing sales? Do you have a winner attitude? Does this sound perfect for you? If you are our next Beauty sales professional of the year – sell yourself to us and come to work with the best brands and the best team at NBI! Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org